We are here to provide you with exceptional service. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, Bright Medical will assist you with an easy return.
Important Things to Know:
• For every return, you first need to contact us to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number. We will not accept any returns without an RMA number. The return will be rejected and sent back to you.
• All items must be returned within 30 days from the date of the order.
• The customer is responsible for arranging and covering the costs of return shipping. Bright Medical will cover the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error alone or due to a defective product.
• Depending on the manufacturer’s policy, some items are subject to a restocking fee (10% for all returnable Medline products).
• Please note that you will be returning the product(s) to the manufacturer’s warehouse directly. Do not ship to the Bright Medical location in Philadelphia, PA.
• Products made unsalable once opened (wound care products, all opened sterile items, toilet appliances, diapers, food, creams, lotions, hygiene products).
• Used products
• Items sent without an RMA number.
• After 30 days from the date of the order.
How can I return my products?
Please call us toll free at 866-906-3886 or email us at email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will not accept any returns without an RMA number. Please make sure you have the order number and the product(s) name(s) when contacting Bright Medical’s Returns Department.
Once the RMA number is received, the return shipping address will be provided. In most cases, you have to return your purchase to the manufacturer. PLEASE WRITE THE RMA # ON THE LABEL ONLY, NOT DIRECTLY ON THE BOX.
Items must be returned in the original packaging and in new, unused and resalable condition. The customer is responsible for arranging and covering the costs of shipping the returned product(s). Bright Medical will cover the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error alone or because of a product defect. For all other returns, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs. Items are non-returnable after 30 days from the date of the order. All returned items are subject to restocking fees.
Damaged Items, Defective Goods and Errors
If we make an error in fulfilling or shipping your order, we will promptly correct the mistake at no charge. (No claim may be filed after thirty days).
Every order is carefully packed to be delivered safely. Should the shipment be damaged, immediately notify the carrier and file a claim with them. If the damage is obvious upon receipt, you may refuse the shipment.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA Number and ship the item back to the correct address.
The manufacturer reviews and inspects all returned items within seven business days of accepting delivery. If the manufacturer recognizes the return as appropriate, we will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase (original amount minus shipping cost and restocking fee).